Cozy Customer Plan
Heating and cooling systems have a way of breaking down when the weather is at its worst; on the coldest day of a frigid winter, or during a sizzling summer heat wave; times when your comfort system must work the hardest, and when you need it most.
Regular check-ups will help to maximize the life expectancy of your system; unfortunately, even the best maintenance won't prevent normal wear and tear.
Please contact us to discuss our service agreements. Here are some of the highlights:
- This preventive maintenance plan is intended to keep your system running at its top efficiency. When you’re a member, Chris will come to your home in the spring and again in the fall each year.
- During the visit, he will check the system from top to bottom. he will do a 21 point inspection including the voltage, airflow, air pressure, the refrigerant charge and the ductwork, everything!
- He’ll also clean the coil with the best coil cleaner on the market and put in a drain pan treatment. Also, you won’t have to remember to call us because we keep up with the scheduling.
- This plan is designed to avoid service call but IF you do have a problem and do need a service call, the fee is waived.
- It costs $300 for the whole year. We are able to draft $25 per month on the day you choose or some customer’s pay for the entire year upfront and mail us a check for $300.